College

College
College. It's not for wimps.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Who is that old Lady?

So I chucked the 9 to 5 and decided that this was a good time to go back to school. Yeah I know...right? I am old and I know this because everyday....... I am surrounded by 18 to 22 year old students that are doing things that I don't remember how to do, things that I never knew how to do, and things that I can't imagine ever doing or ever wanting to do everyday. They amuse, delight, impress, frustrate, shock and confuse me making me think....was I ever? did I ever? Nooo..no way....well at least I don't remember being....No....uh uh.....I couldn't have possible been that........well any way. 

Well.....so this here bloggy thing is a way to share some of my......ahem.....observations.....as I struggle to keep up being the old lady in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment